Saturday 18 October 2014

JOKES WORDWIDE: THREE GUYS GO INTO A BAR



 
Three guys go into a bar, one in a wheelchair, one is blind and the other appears normal. A couple of minutes later, God walks in to get a beer. He sees the guys and decides to have compassion on 
them. 
He touches the blind guy on the forehead, and his 
sight is restored. He touches the man in the 
wheelchair and the guy jumps up and walks away. 
He walks to the last guy and the guy yells, 'Whoa, 
God! I'm on workman's comp!' 
 
 
The village blacksmith finally found an apprentice willing to work hard at 
low pay for long hours. The blacksmith immediately began his instructions 
to the lad, "When I take the shoe out of the fire, I'll lay it on the 
anvil; and when I nod my head, you hit it with this hammer." 
The apprentice did just as he told. Now he's the village blacksmith.  

No comments:

Post a Comment